This website is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of Johan H. Oldenkamp, PhD, the founder of Wholly Science, and the owner of all content on the web domain of Wholly Science.org. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, or HyperText Markup Language (HTML) code is protected under intellectual property law and remains Johan Oldenkamp’s property.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
as long as you follow the license terms, which are:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.